Keep calm, and jiggle.
What you will need:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 packet of unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup of body wash
- Silicone molds. Have fun with them! I did mine with penguins!
- Soap dye for color (optional)
- Soap glitter (optional)
- Boil 1 cup of water on medium heat.
- Add the gelatin packet and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the body wash and stir.
- Now is the time if you want to add any soap dye or glitter.
- Pour your mix into your silicone molds. Make sure you have a plate underneath the molds in case you spill. It helps with the clean up!
- Refrigerate uncovered for 2-3 hours, or until they’ve hardened.
Experiment with different colors, molds, and glitter! Store either in a glass jar or keep them right inside of your mold! These are a fun way to get kids excited for bath time or an easy (cheap) gift to make someone for any occasion!
Tags: bath jellies, bathjellies, bathtime, Beauty, cheap, do it yourself, easy, easy diy, fun, gifts, jellies, penguins, soap, soap jellies